my dairy

Sunday 10 July 2011

 

FONG PEI NEE !

where'r the HAPPY GIRL that i knew ? where'r your laughter my DEAR GIRL?
i moody.. you make me laugh.. you moody i dunno how to make you smile.. oh my gosh..
chill up my DEAR GIRL..
nothing is IMPOSSIBLE.. i know you back to SINGLE and you get hurt.. but my GIRL.you have to try to let go no matter what.. i know you might cry.. you might think too much..
but i want you to be a HAPPY FONGPEINEE AND CRAZINESS FONGPEINEE THAT I KNOW.

anything talk to mee.. or talk to LMJ ! OR CATHY or many more that is surrouding you that always be there for you..
no matter what i will be your listen ear junior.. !
i can't make you be soo HAPPY.. but i will try my best to make you SMILE & LAUGHTER..
i even can advice you.. but all you need to help yourself of this fear and sadness..
there're many good or suitable guys for you to accept and love you..
i'm sure one of a guy will dote you and love you in all his heart or maybe his life..


SO SMILE & BE A MOST HAPPY FONGPEINEE THAT I KNOW FOR THOSE PAST 3MONTHS.! :)
anything talk to me.. message me. or call me.. i will talk to you..reply your message or answer you..
NO ONE IS PREFECT IN THIS WORLD.. BUT IF YOU THINK YOU'RE THE PREFECT AND MOST HAPPINESS ONE YOU ARE ONE OF THEM.. ^^
KEEP YOUR SMILE ALWAYS ON YOUR FACE.. KEEP YOUR SADNESS OR UNHAPPINESS AWAY FOR YOUR MIND AND FACE.. JUST MAKE SMILING EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY ! :D

FONGPEINEE ! I KNOW YOU CAN BE HAPPY! AND BE HAPPY GAL! :)
LET YOUR SMILE MAKE YOUR DAY HAPPY EVERYDAY.. :D ~
although i don't know for more than half a month.. but this 2-3months.. i have lot of laughter from you.. and all the laughter is you give me.. everything will be ALRIGHT SWEETHEART. :) <3

your truely , Angeline Lim Shui Yun aka SIAO SIAO <3

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

July 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]