my dairy

Monday 4 July 2011

 

To Fong Pei Nee & _______


thanks Fong PeiNee Siao Zharbo for the laughter and jokes for this few months..
if don't have your jokes & laughter i think by now i @ outlets still being so *DAO* :) ♥
thanks very much..

my first impression of you is you tipical *DAO* & unreasonable lady.. but after knowing you..
you are dam noisy and dam lame & joker lady.. :)
thanks for the listening ear too.. you are the best.. :D & the best & good junior i ever meet..
i will cherish you..and never let you hand off of me .. cause i want to be crazy with you when working time..
madness as much as we can in public.. :D


hug & love die you too <3 ! i will cherish this friendship we having now .. and sweet of you! :D <3








To ________

i don't know you are referring to me & your ex.. or maybe some other girl with your ex..
but i have a feeling 80% you are referring to me.. cause if not referring to me.. why must you ask me the question.. i don't understand... hmmm..

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

July 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]